Our Area Of Field
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidates.Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms Tan at 3108-3139.
Our client is a reputed group who is looking for a senior vice president to work in BeiJing, China.
Summary of role
An exciting new role exists for a motivated, high performing finance professional to join the Infrastructure and Real Assets division of the reputed group. The individual will work in the infrastructure private equity team in Beijing, which focuses on the acquisition and management of infrastructure assets in the PRC. The successful candidate will spend their time sourcing and executing investment opportunities in China, with a particular focus on deal sourcing and relationship management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing relationship networks in China to source attractive investment opportunities for the business;
- Maintaining relationships with corporate and local/ central Government counter-parties;
- Senior level participation in transaction teams comprising fund professionals and third party advisors, including legal and financial advisors;
- Contributing to the review and approval of asset acquisitions including transaction structure and terms;
- Leveraging relationship networks to identify and support new business initiatives outside of infrastructure in China;
- Assisting with interaction with portfolio companies and working with management teams to maximize the value of investments
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will:
- Have tertiary qualifications in Finance, Commerce, Economics or a related discipline;
- Have 8+ years experience in roles relevant to the position, including private equity, funds management, investment banking and business development
- Have good interpersonal skills and strong relationship networks within China;
- Be fluent in Mandarin and be able to read and write in Simplified Chinese;
- Be highly motivated, entrepreneurial, proactive and able to deliver against challenging targets with limited supervision and direction;
- Be a team player;
- Have strong analytical/numerical skills;
- Have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Have a strong understanding of business issues and be commercially astute; and
- Will be required to travel for business purposes.